Friday 1 August 2008

VCD Athletic vs. Dartford FC

In the end, it was a comfortable evenings work from Dartford as they recorded their third win of the pre-season. Goals from Steve Butterworth and Yohance Lewis who this morning was confirmed to have unfortunetly left the club were enough to seal a win for the Darts. Whilst it's disappointing to see a member of last year's championship winning team go, we wish him the best of luck in the future and he will always be welcome back at Princes Park. NobleWatch wasn't dissapointed as Lee set up the first goal for Dartford just before half time as well as providing some great passes and knockons for the rest of the team. I intended to have another episode of the video blog up today but unfortunetly, problems with my camcorder have prevented me from doing so.

I would have liked to be at Brockenhurst but will be unavailable. I should however be in attendance for our final two games against Bromley (Home) and Thamesmead Town(Away).

4 comments:

Jack Fielder said...

Sorry I couldn't be at the game the other night but I wanted to be there so badly lol. Looking forward to the Bromley game :)

Riky Bains said...

tut tut technical difficulties...
Can't you upload it to youtube and then embed it from there?

The Traveller said...

I cant even get it onto the computer :(

Jack Fielder said...

Where is your report from the Bromley game. All of us dartford fans are waiting!!!!

Come on, get a move on!!!!!!